Whistle Stop Seasonal Sites
Are You … ?
- Are you more than just an occasional camper?
- Do you find yourself returning to the same campground time and time again?
- Do you ask for the same spot because you prefer one location over another?
- Are you limited to the amount you can spend on vacations?
- Do you wish you didn’t have to pack up and go home at the end of a fun weekend?
If the answer to any of these questions is “YES”, then it’s time you thought about becoming a Seasonal Camper!
- It takes the guesswork out of where your site will be.
- You can enjoy yourself faster because your site is already arranged.
- You don’t have to pack and repack; pack and repack.
- Your camping friends and neighbors camp next to you.
- You will save money by not having to haul your camper to and from a campground each weekend.
Seasonal Lot Fee
Includes water, sewer, garbage and electric. It also entitles you to use of all the campground’s common areas. The season runs approximately April 15-October 15. A seasonal lot is for weekends only. If you are interested in a monthly lot (1-3 months stay) please call the office.
If you would like to leave your camper over the winter (Oct 15-Apr 15) please call the office for arrangements.
For more details, including site availability, call the Whistle Stop office 608-655-3080.